Today we were eating our lunch in the kitchen as usual when we had a little situation. We always bring Ethan in to sit by the table with us either in his bouncer or his swing. So we're eating and he's sitting in his bouncer looking around when Mike looks over at him and asked "Alicia, is he breathing?" (Mike said he had a weird look on his face) To which I replied "NO!" I grabbed him and flipped him over onto my legs and hit his back but it didn't do anything so I have him to Mike. Mike stuck his finger in Ethan's mouth to see if there was anything in there. There wasn't anything but it did get Ethan to gag. And all was well! I'm not sure why that happened, Mike thinks Ethan gagged on some spit or something but it was definitely a very scary situation! Ethan is asleep now and I continually keep checking to make sure I see his chest rise and fall...rise and fall.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am leaving the first comment EVER!!!!
I am so proud of you for figuring it out! woo-hoo!
Scary!! I'm glad all turned out well!
Post a Comment