Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Fun in the Snow
We've had some crazy weather here. I never thought I'd live somewhere with a temperature of negative something. It's been freezing, freezing, freezing and then had a whole lot of snow! It's been great because Ethan is old enough this year to go out and play. Many thanks to my wonderful husband for shoveling the driveway many times so I could get my car out. We've been able to play in the front yard and go sledding at a field down the street. This was Katie's first time sledding and maybe mine too. She loved it. Her least favorite part, carrying the sled back up the hill. Ethan enjoyed it too until we got near the bottom. Every time he'd start to cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness- you guys are tooooo cute! I want to snuggle your little ones right now!
Post a Comment