Thursday, November 19, 2009

Halloween!


The kids had a blast on Halloween. Ethan was a dinosaur and Katie was a scary witch. Both costumes were my idea but Mike helped carry them out. Mike said I have to make sure he gets credit for Ethan's costume so...Mike made Ethan's tail and hat :) It was so cute! I told him what I wanted and he created something even better! Ethan didn't want to wear his hat. He kept taking it off until it got cold outside. I made Katie's costume and Mike did her scary make up. She was so excited to be "scary!"


Does Ethan look guilty to you? He just took a sponge off his tail. He definitely looks like he's asking "um..am I going to get into trouble for that?"

Trunk or treating at church









Ethan kept chasing his tail. It was hilarious!

The kids next to their pumpkins

No comments: