Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Move


View from Katie & Ethan's rooms...the driveway

Sunset from the kitchen window

View from our bedroom

My Mom & Sister


Thank you so much to some of the guys in our ward for moving the "big" stuff and to my mom & sister for coming and helping out with everything else. There is no way I would've been able to finish moving & cleaning with out my Mom & my sister Brooke. THANK YOU!

We love our new place!! We didn't move far just to South Provo. I do miss the ward and being walking distance to grocery stores and the public library but it's great here. So peaceful. We're next too the mountains in the hills. I'm a little nervous for the snow and the steep roads. We have so much more room!! 3 beds, 1.5 baths. It's fantastic! Nap time is so much easier now :) Katie loves the grass in the front. She goes out there all the time. I love the views from our windows. So beautiful!


No comments: