Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Time

In past years we haven't been able to get together as a family to carve pumpkins so I've had Katie color on the outside of them with markers. She has always had a blast doing that so this year when we went to buy our pumpkins she started talking about how she was going to color on them with lots of colors, etc. I told her this year, we're going to carve them. She had no idea what I was talking about. She figured it out quickly when we started. Her response "it's nasty inside!" Not sure where she's heard the word "nasty" but she definitely got her point across. It was hilarious. We all had fun!







Katie's pumpkin is the nice one. She drew the face herself!

Daddy made Ethan's pumpkin a mean face!


2 comments:

Lisa Wolf Smith said...

haha- love it!

Alison Downs said...

No offense to Mike...but I like Katie's pumpkin better.